Welcome to St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Longmeadow. We are a hospitable, inclusive and prayerful Christian community which is eager to include all of God's people in the embrace of our faith and worship.
Welcome/homecoming sunday: September 7
All are invited to this special Sunday which will serve as the launch of the new program year. Here's what will be happening:
- Festive service at 10 a.m., including the choir and a special Children's Chapel. (Please note that there will be no 8 a.m. service this weekend.)
- Picnic following worship. Pulled meat sandwiches and beverage will be provided; please bring a side, salad or desert to share.
- Musical entertainment by the Charlie Galvin Band.
- Lots of children's activities, including a bounce house, face painting and games.
- Church School registration
- A preview of the year ahead.
join st. Andrew's tables
This is a simple and fun opportunity to share your favorite meal and stories with a group of fellow parishioners. You'll be placed in a group -- your group will then agree on mutually convenient times to get together over the next several months. Click here for more information and to sign up.
St. Andrew's on the web
On Facebook ....
Have you "liked" St. Andrew's on Facebook yet? Click here and like us to keep up to date with news, photos and announcements from the parish.
... and in a new blog: Considering Faith
And St. Andrew's now has a blog: Considering Faith. It's a different arena in which we can talk about faith, explore what we believe, and think about what it means to be a Christian. Check it out and j..oin us!
Parish Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m. - 12 noon